Welcome to Shenandoah River Adventures!
You’ll have a great time on the beautiful Shenandoah River.
Rent a canoe, kayak or do some tubing.
Isn’t it time to spend some quality time on the beautiful Shenandoah River? Enjoy a river trip by canoe, kayak, or tube!
We had a phenomenal experience with Shenandoah River Adventures!! They were so patient with all our questions and were very understanding…AMAZING service 🙂
Shenandoah River Adventures is an outfitter/livery located in the beautiful town of Shenandoah, Virginia, just east of Harrisonburg and only 15 minutes from Massanutten Resort. We are conveniently situated near all the attractions and sites Virginia’s famous Shenandoah Valley has to offer such as Luray Caverns, Shenandoah National Park, and the George Washington National Forest. And your visit just would not be complete without a scenic trip on the river with us!
We feature river trips appropriate for everyone from beginner to expert. Want to do some fishing? We can arrange that as well.
If you are planning a trip to the Shenandoah Valley, Virginia area, and are interested in getting on the river, contact us now!
Appointments are first served. Same day appointments are available on some dates, and we can usually accommodate walk-ins. It is best, however, to reserve in advance.
Be sure to bring:
- Cell phone (waterproof containers for sale)
- Your own drinks and snacks
- Proper foot wear (no flip flops or heel-less shoes)
- Fishing gear (if fishing)
- Spare dry clothes and towels
- Please leave your valuables at home
We have a 3-acre lot with plenty of tent camping available. We provide:
- Firepits & firewood (extra charge for wood)
- Picnic tables
- Just 5 miles from great restaurant choices
- Access to clean drinking water
- Men’s & women’s changing rooms
- Clean portable toilets